Main DC Source:
- Wide Input voltage range from 9 volts to 24 volts DC
- High efficiency switch mode DC regulated for sub-system operation
- 3.7 Volt 700mA, Backup time up to 8 hours
- RMS current of up to 150mA* inactive state (Full GNSS / GPRS) functionality and internal Li-Ion
battery in charging mode.
- Deep Sleep current below 10mA on average
- Auto switching between deep sleep mode and active mode based on vehicle state.
- Surge and over voltage protection due to automotive load dump
- Internally fused with a self-resettable PTCfuse*
- Suitable protection implemented on the sensor integration sub- system for operation over a wide range of input voltages.
- Reverse polarityprotection
- Watchdog Protection
- Battery under and over voltage protection
- Dedicated channel for mains power supply measurement.
- Dedicated channel for ignition switch statusdetection
- Configurable channel for Camera unit.
- Configurable channel for 1-Analog voltage signal measurement
- output channels suitable for relay driving applications.
- dedicated channel for Panic Buttonintegration
- Signal voltages in the range from 0-30 voltsDC
- UART integration for vehicle configuration using Computer.
Upcoming: - Configurable channel for Audio voice monitoring one way.
- Configurable channel for temperature monitoring.
- Configurable channel for Fuel monitoring.
- Configurable channel for Load monitoring.
- DUAL Band GSM/GPRS modem suitable for global deployment
- GPRS MS Class B GPRS Multi-slot class 12
- Class 4 at GSM850/900
- Class 1 at DCS1800/PCS1900
- General SIM card interface
- High performance internal GSM antenna
2 LEDs on the unit to indicate the state of the system
MMI Functions implemented via either the Ntrack website or the accompanying mobile application software.
Support for remote configuration of TCU operating parameters via SMS
Support for over the air FW upgrades
Operating range: -20 C to + 70 C Storage: -25 C to + 70 C
5 - 95% with No Condensation